FitFlop Sandal

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

FitFlop Sandal

This is the flip flop you must have. A workout in a shoe! The FitFlop sandal tones your calves, thighs and glutes with a specially designed midsole that functions like a mini wobbleboard to engage your muscles as you walk. Don't be put out by the classic design. Think how this flip flop will make your feet healthy ;-)

Comment : The first time I put the FitFlops on, I felt my spine straighten and immediatly walked with a better posture. I have foot and knee problems, and after four days of wearing these, no pain! I am so impressed, I bought another pair, and a pair for my Mother and Aunt. I had a friend try them just this morning, and she was amazed that it immediately straightened her spine, as well. She is buying a pair. I can't wait until they come out with closed toed versions. I will be first in line to purchase! And, I understand they are making a version for nursing shoes . . . what a boon that would be for anyone on their feet all day. Needless to say, I recommend them. ~Christine

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a torn meniscus, and incredible foot and heel pain. I bought the fitflop for the toning idea. Who cares! I am in no pain! Even in winter, I kept a pair by the door to put on when I get home. I have told three sisters and two friends to get them and they all SWEAR BY THEM! No one mentions the toning part, everyone mentions the comfort and the no more pain!! I have six pairs! Pain outweighs toning every time! I just saw your show saying how bad they were. Baloney!! They are great!
fit flop